- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – V6 – [Includes: R&I Induction Manifold.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- ENGINE OIL COOLER – Remove & Replace – V6
- Changed Motor Oil & Replaced Filter, Added 5 QTS Standard Motor Oil, Check all Fluid Levels
Walter H. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/17/2022